PEOPLE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Coaching Sales Teams to Greater Performance
This programme is targeted at Sales Managers who want to learn key skills to coach their sales teams to greater performance. The purpose of the programme is to help the Sales Manager improve sales team efforts and convert more sales into profitable business by learning how to manage their team more effectively.
- Skills for managing and motivating a sales team
- Leadership styles for sales manager
- Coaching your sales team to better performance
- Tackling common performance problems
- Techniques for providing ongoing feedback to boost performance
- Discover what create great sales organisations
Outcomes for the Participants
Following their participation on the Coaching Sales Teams to Greater Performance Programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the different communication and management styles and how your style comes across to your sales team/customers.
- Help your sales team to stay motivated to reach their target and coach them to greater performance.
- Use the 4-Step Coaching model to delegate more easily and ensure sales team take responsibility for their own target.
- Use the coach approach to manage difficult situations with customers and with sales team members.
- Create a sales culture of constant and never ending improvement in your sales process.
- Sell your organisation to your sales team.