PEOPLE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Coaching Skills Programme
(Level 6 FETAC Award)
The programme is designed to provide managers and others with responsibility for developing workplace competencies, with the skills needed to develop individual performance in others.
- Understanding and using the Coaching Model
- Questioning and Listening
- Building the Coaching Relationship
- Building Personal Effectiveness as a Coach
- Managing a Coaching Programme
Outcomes for the Participants
Following their participation on the Coaching Skills Programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the distinctive nature of coaching as a tool for workplace competencies and career development.
- Learn how to use a model of coaching.
- Understand the organisational context of coaching.
- Learn how to set powerful goals for individual development.
- Understand the non-critical, non-judgemental, and confidential nature of the coaching relationship.
- Develop the skills of active listening and systemic questioning.
- Understand how NLP can contribute to coaching effectiveness.
- Develop personal effectiveness as a coach
- Manage a coaching programme and evaluate the effectiveness of coaching as a competency development tool.
- This is a Level 6 FETAC programme leading to an award in Coaching B30206.
- There will be ongoing support and mentoring from the Facilitator for the duration of the programme.
- Interactive modules are facilitated in convenient weekly workshops.
- Workshops are designed to produce workable concepts.
- Mid and Post course reviews are conducted by the Facilitator.
- Assignments will include an analysis of your business and the development of a Business project.
This programme will be delivered by Beacon Coaching Consultancy who is registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to FETAC awards in the National Framework of Qualifications.