Executive Coach & Facilitator
Bernie has over 20 year’s business management experience in various sectors. Her experience profile extends to Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Service and HR.
Following her successful corporate career Bernie set up Beacon Coaching Consultancy in October 2005. The primary focus of the business is to work with companies to help them take their business to the next level of development. This is achieved through a combination of mentoring, coaching, training and consultancy.
With her extensive management skills Bernie brings to the clients table a thorough understanding of the business processes. She is highly attuned to the development needs of a business and to working with clients to help them gain a real understanding of where they are right now. She has a rare talent to see very quickly where a business needs to go and more importantly what it needs to do in order to get there.
Bernie is a leading expert in marketing and sales and works with a number of County Enterprise Boards and SME companies. She also coaches at executive level in organisations and specialises in the Healthcare Sector because of her experience of working in this environment. Given her broad based experience, she has a particular insight into the myriad of issues that senior executives and business owners face.
Bernie is a graduate of the National College of Ireland and of the US based professional coaching training institute Coach-U. She is a Certified Assessor for the Bar-On EQ-i psychometric tool and a Behavioural and Values Analyst for the Success Insights® Programme. She is also a Business Advisor for Excellence Through People® which is the National Human Resource Management Standard.
Beacon Coaching Consultancy is now registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to FETAC awards in the National Framework of Qualifications.
Latest posts on the blog by Bernie Tracey
- How to Deliver your Brand Promise
- To survive in Business you need to know the Fundamentals
- How to sell with more Confidence
- Harnessing the Energy of Young Entrrepreneurs
- Why you need to Ask the right Coaching Questions
- How to Recruit for Talent
- Why do I need an Account Management Strategy
- Are you Working too Hard?
- Why in Business we need to make the most of Marketing
- You need to understand the Marketing Mix to stay in Business
- How to Conduct an Appraisal Meeting
- How to stop Communications in your Company deteriorating
- Always Research your Idea First
- The Paradox of our Age
You can contact Bernie Tracey by email by filling out the form below:
Please do not send any advertising through this form.